Sign up with Instarem & get a $60 bonus on your first two transfers.
Terms and Conditions
Instarem’s GET60 promotion (“Promotion”) is brought to you by Nium, Inc. (formerly known as Instarem USA Corporation – “Instarem”). Please read these terms and conditions before participating in this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, you, as a Participant, and all the Participant(s) agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, and you satisfy all eligibility requirements as provided below:
- As a Participant in the Promotion, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- This Promotion is applicable to the territory and the residents of the United States only.
- This promotion is applicable for sending money to all receiving corridors.
- User(s) can participate in the Promotion by making a transaction through the website and mobile app.
Steps To Avail The Offer:
- Register with Instarem.
- Set up a transaction and use any of the following promo codes to avail a $60 bonus on your first two transfers: GET60, TOP60 and GO60
- Each Instarem transaction should be of a minimum value of USD 350. Participants can make a transfer of a maximum amount within the parameters as defined in their region by Instarem on https://www.instarem.com/info/international-money-transfer-limits
- Offer valid for new Instarem customers only.
- Offer valid only for first 2 Instarem transactions of $350 or more, each. Users will get $30 with their first successful transfer and an additional $30 with their second successful transfer, for a total of $60.
- This offer is valid from Monday, May 24, 2021 until Sunday, December 05, 2021.
Instarem’s GET60 Promotion Mechanism
- The terms of the Promotion will apply to all new user(s) registered and approved with Instarem.
- All transfers need to be within Instarem’s policies and regulatory requirements – Please refer to our FAQs for more information – https://www.Instarem.com/help-and-support
- Instarem employees are not eligible to participate in this offer.
- Failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions may result in the disqualification of the entry in the Promotion.
- This Promotion is not applicable for corporate clients.
- Instarem expressly reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice to add and/or alter, modify, change or vary all or in part, this Promotion or to cancel the Promotion altogether without any prior notice.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, or any other social media platform.
Nium makes money on foreign currency conversion. Instarem is a part of Nium, Inc. (formerly known as Instarem USA Corporation), which operates in the United States under a program sponsored by Community Federal Savings Bank, to which Nium is a service provider (NMLS ID No. 1528562). To view Nium’s and Instarem’s license credentials in other countries, click here.