Sign up with Instarem & get an AUD 30 bonus on your first transfer.
Instarem’s INSTAJOIN/INSTABONUS promotion (“Promotion”) is brought to you by Nium Pty Ltd. (formerly known as Instarem Pty Ltd). Please read these terms and conditions before participating in this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, you, as a Participant, and all the Participant(s) agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, and you satisfy all eligibility requirements as provided below:
- As a Participant in the Promotion, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- This Promotion is applicable to the territory and the residents of the Australia only.
- This promotion is applicable for sending money to all receiving corridors.
- User(s) can participate in the Promotion by making a transaction through the website and mobile app.
- A “new user” is a participant
- who makes a successful Instarem transaction for the first time and
- the successful transaction is completed during the promotion period.
Steps To Avail The Offer:
- Register with Instarem.
- Set up a transaction and use the following promo code to avail an AUD 30 bonus on your first transfer: INSTAJOIN or INSTABONUS
- Your Instarem transaction should be of a minimum value of AUD 250. Participants can make a transfer of a maximum amount within the parameters as defined in their region by Instarem on https://www.instarem.com/info/international-money-transfer-limits
- Offer valid for new Instarem customers only.
- Offer valid only for first Instarem transaction of AUD 250 or more. Users will get AUD 30 with their first successful transfer. E.g. If a user applies code INSTAJOIN or INSTABONUS on their first transaction of AUD 250, the amount payable to Instarem would be only AUD 220, applicable fees apply.
- This offer is valid from Tuesday, March 01, 2022 until Friday, September 30, 2022.
Instarem’s INSTAJOIN/INSTABONUS Promotion Mechanism
- The terms of the Promotion will apply to all new user(s)
– who makes a successful Instarem transaction for the first time and
– the successful transaction is completed during the promotion period.
- All transfers need to be within Instarem’s policies and regulatory requirements – Please refer to our FAQs for more information – https://www.Instarem.com/help-and-support
- Instarem employees are not eligible to participate in this offer.
- Failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions may result in the disqualification of the entry in the Promotion.
- This Promotion is not applicable for corporate clients.
- Instarem expressly reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to add and/or alter, modify, change or vary all or in part, this Promotion or to cancel the Promotion altogether without any prior notice.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, or any other social media platform.
Instarem is the trading name of NIUM Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of NIUM Pte Ltd, the parent company of NIUM subsidiaries globally. NIUM Pty Ltd is a registered Remittance Provider with AUSTRAC and holds AFS License No. 464627 and is regulated by ASIC. To view Nium’s and Instarem’s license credentials in other countries, click here.