InstaPoints on Profile Completion – Terms & Conditions
- This Program is intended to benefit InstaReM Pty Ltd’s (“InstaReM”) users who upload their Know your Customer (“KYC”) documents or e-verify themselves within thirty six (36) hours of signing up. Each user that completes this within the requisite time will receive 125 InstaPoints from InstaReM.
- Once the documents have been uploaded or e-verification is completed, the user’s status is “acknowledged”.
- The 125 InstaPoints will be credited to the user’s account when his status is “acknowledged”. No other status will be considered for this Program and the InstaPoints to be credited.
- The 125 InstaPoints are valid for 10 days from the time you have completed the KYC or e-verified yourself. The InstaPoints will expire if the user does not transact redeeming the InstaPoints within that time.
- Applicable Territory: These terms and conditions are applicable in all countries except for Malaysia.
- Timing: The expiration of the InstaPoints is based out of your country location.
- The Program period shall commence on 28th Jan ’19.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
- Failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions may result in the disqualification of the program and the InstaPoints.
- All users will be deemed to have read, accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- InstaPoints are non-transferable between different InstaReM accounts.
- InstaPoints can never be transferred to physical cash and/or requested to be sent to the Client’s bank accounts.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability:
THE PROGRAM, ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED OR MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, FREEDOM FROM INTERRUPTION OR ERROR, VIRUSES OR OTHER DEFECT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OF ANY CONTENT, WHETHER OUR CONTENT OR USER CONTENT, IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold InstaReM PTE Ltd., InstaReM group of entities and our Affiliates harmless from and against any demands, loss, liability, claims, damages or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs), made against us by any third party due to, arising out of, or related to (i) your access to the Site, (ii) your use of the Site and the Program, (iii) any User Content posted, uploaded or transmitted by you, (iv) your use or distribution of any User Content, (v) your violation of these Terms & Conditions, or (vi) the infringement or other violation by you, or any third party using your account or user name, of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
These Terms & Conditions represent the entire agreement between the Client(s) and us with respect to the subject matter addressed herein and supersede all prior to contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral. These Terms & Conditions shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and lawful assigns.