Who are Instarem’s authorised cash collection partners in the Philippines?
- Banco De Oro
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
- CashKo Ruralnet Inc.
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- China Bank
- CIS Bayad Center Inc.
- Development Bank of the Philippines
- Expresspay, Inc.
- First Consolidated Bank
- Global Pinoy Remittance and Services Inc.
- Land Bank of the Philippines
- LBC Express Inc.
- MLhuillier Kwarta Padala
- Palawan Pawnshop
- Phil Bank of Communications
- Philippine National Bank
- Philippine Savings Bank
- Robinsons, Inc.
- Sterling Bank of Asia
- Tambunting Pawnshop
- UCPB Savings Bank
- Union Bank of the Phils
- United Coconut Planters Bank
- PERA HUB, PETNET INC.
- RD PAWNSHOP, INCORPORATED
How will my recipient know that the money is available for pick up?
We notify both the remitter and the recipient with all the details when the money is ready for pick up.
What does my recipient need to collect a cash pick-up transfer?
To collect a cash pick-up transfer, your recipient will need a:
Valid photo ID that shows their full name. This must match the details supplied on the transaction. It is, therefore, important that the information entered on the transaction matches your recipient’s ID so please verify its accuracy before sending.
The transaction ID. This will be sent to your recipient by email once the payment is available for collection. It is, therefore, important that you furnish the correct phone number for your recipient while setting up the transaction. Alternatively, you can also share the transaction ID with your recipient when the pick-up is ready for collection.
Which valid photo IDs can the recipient show at the cash pickup centre to collect the money?
- Driver's License with Photo
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
- Barangay Certification
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card
- Social Security System (SSS) Card
- Senior Citizen Card
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- OFW ID
- Seaman’s Book and Seafarer’s Registration Certificate
- Alien Certification of Registration/Immigrant Certificate of Registration
- Government Office and GOCC ID, e.g. Armed forces of the Philippines (AFP ID), Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF ID)
- Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
- Company IDs issued by private entities or institutions registered with or supervised or regulated either by the BSP, SEC or IC
What is the sending limit for cash pick-up transfers?
The current sending limit for cash pick-up transfers is PHP 50,000.
What are the timings to collect the money from a cash pick-up partner?
The recipient can collect the money from a cash pick-up partner between 10 am and 7 pm PHT.
Will my recipient be charged when collecting the money?
Your recipient will not be charged by Instarem or any partner in our network when collecting the money as cash.
When will funds be ready for collection?
Funds are usually available within 2-3 business days for collection. In some instances, however, we may require additional information from you for your transaction to be processed.
What happens if my recipient is unable to collect the cash immediately?
The recipient must collect the cash from our partner within 30 days. In case, the recipient is unable to collect the cash within the given time period, the transaction automatically gets cancelled.