Instarem’s HELLO Promotion – Terms & Conditions
Team Instarem February 01, 2023
Sign up with Instarem and get a bonus on your first two transfers.
*Terms and conditions
Instarem’s HELLO promotion (“Promotion”) is brought to you by (NIUM Pte Ltd, the parent company of NIUM subsidiaries globally – https://www.instarem.com/terms-policies/).
Please read these terms and conditions before participating in this Promotion.
By participating in this Promotion, you, as a Participant, and all the Participant(s) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and you satisfy all eligibility requirements as provided below.
Who can be a Participant in this Promotion?
- To participate in this Promotion, you must have a registered and approved Instarem Individual account.
- This Promotion is applicable to the territory and the residents of Canada only.
- The terms of the Promotion will apply to all Participants.
How to participate in the Promotion?
- Register or log into Instarem.
- Set up a transaction to any of Instarem’s receiving corridors through Instarem’s website or mobile app.
- Set up a transaction and use the promo code HELLO to avail a bonus on your first two transfers.
Offer valid for new customers on first two transfers of minimum CAD 250, each. Offer ends on January 31st, 2024.
- Offer valid only for your first two Instarem transfers of a minimum amount as prescribed in the table below.
|Minimum Transfer Amount
|CAD 40 bonus on first 2 transfers
|CAD 250 each
- In case the transaction is cancelled and returned, you will receive a refund for the same amount that you paid towards that transaction.
- Instarem employees are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- This Promotion is not applicable for corporate clients.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, or any other social media platform.
- Failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions may result in the disqualification of the entry in the Promotion.
- All transfers need to be within Instarem’s policies and regulatory requirements. Please refer to our FAQs for more information:https://www.instarem.com/help-personal/
- Instarem expressly reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to add and/or alter, modify, change or vary all or in part, this Promotion, or to cancel the Promotion altogether without any prior notice.
Instarem is a brand operated by Nium Pte. Ltd. and its subsidiaries globally. In Singapore, Nium Pte. Ltd. is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore as a Major Payment Institution (Licence No. PS20200276). For information on the other NIUM subsidiaries, click here.