Promotional FX Rate for First-Time Customers
Terms and Conditions
Instarem’s Special FX + Free Transaction Promotion (“Promotion“) is provided by NIUM Canada Corporation (“Instarem”). These Promotion terms and conditions supplement and are in addition to the Instarem General Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions before participating in this Promotion.
The Special FX + Free Transaction Promotion is applicable to a first transfer of at least 500.00 CAD via Instarem.
Note: FX rates may vary based upon the country to which you are transferring the funds.
The promotional FX rate will be shown on the screen of your Instarem app or web page before you make your first transfer.
By participating in this Promotion, you, as a Participant, and all the Participant(s) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and you satisfy all eligibility requirements as provided below.
- To participate in this Promotion, you must have a registered and approved Instarem Individual account. This Promotion is applicable only for residents of *Canada, and excluding residents of Quebec. The terms of the Promotion will apply to all new user(s) registered and approved with Instarem.
- The Promotion is available for qualifying First-time users only and is limited to one (1) transfer per person.
- The Promotion will entitle qualifying First-time users to make one (1) transfer of a minimum of 500.00 CAD, subject to our additional terms and conditions (“Qualifying Transfer”), at the promotional FX rate published on Instarem’s website or mobile app at the time of the Qualifying Transfer, and with no transfer fee.
- “First-time user(s)” refers to Instarem user(s) who have not, prior to making their first transaction during the Promotion Period, made any successful transactions via their Instarem account.
- The offer is applicable on a first transfer of a minimum value of 500 CAD.
- How to Participate
- Register or log into Instarem.
- Set up your first transaction to any of Instarem’s receiving corridors through Instarem’s website or mobile app.
- Promotion Period
The “Promotion Period” begins on Feb 1, 2024, at 12:00 AM PST and ends at 11:59 PM PST on March 31, 2024.
- Promotion Gratification
The Promotion will entitle eligible customers to:
- Make one (1) fee-free transfer on their first transfer to any of Instarem’s receiving corridors through Instarem’s website or mobile app.
- Utilise the Special FX rate published on Instarem’s Special FX branded homepage or mobile application that are linked to these Terms and Conditions, as that rate was published at the time the qualifying transaction is submitted by you.
- Promotion Exclusions
- Quebec residents are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- Instarem employees are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- This Promotion is not valid with any other offer.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with any social media platform.
- This Promotion is only applicable to the first successful transfer. A transfer is considered “successfully completed” when funds are deposited into your intended recipient’s bank account. If the transaction is not successfully completed, the promotional FX rate available at the time of initiation will not be applied to any future transfers.
- Instarem reserves the right to limit the number of individuals per household eligible for this Promotion. At Instarem’s sole discretion, any attempt by a customer to abuse this Promotion by using multiple/different identities, registrations, logins, and/or any other methods, will void and disqualify the customer from being eligible for the Promotion.
- Insufficient funding of your transfer will render you ineligible for the Promotion. The Promotion will not be valid for any otherwise qualifying transaction that is cancelled either by you or by Instarem.
- Other Terms
- You may not participate in the Promotion where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law, statute, or regulations. Instarem reserves the right to disqualify or void transfers that, in its opinion, are intended to circumvent Promotion rules, or are deemed to be fraudulent or abusive.
- All transfers need to be within Instarem’s policies and regulatory requirements. Please refer to our FAQs for more information: https://www.instarem.com/help-personal/
- This Promotion and all use by you of our transfer services are subject to Instarem’s other terms and conditions, which are set forth here: https://www.instarem.com/terms-policies/
- Instarem expressly reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to add and/or alter, modify, change or vary all or in part, this Promotion, or to cancel the Promotion altogether without any prior notice. All decisions by Instarem regarding the eligibility of any user(s) or transaction(s) to participate in the Promotion shall be final and conclusive.
- For any assistance or complaints on any matter related to this Promotion, you can reach us via https://www.instarem.com/help-personal/. You can find more information about how to contact our support team here.
Instarem is a brand operated by Nium Pte. Ltd. and its subsidiaries globally. In Canada, Nium Canada Corporation is registered with the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC) as a Money Services Business (Registration No. M15669293). This does not constitute or form part of an offer, solicitation, or advertisement of the Instarem services to any person outside Canada.
*Nium Canada Corporation does not do business with any residents of Quebec.