We provide our banked and unbanked clients access to financial products through our technologically advanced platform. Powered by continuous innovation, our products remain secure, fuelling our growth as the world’s premier cross border payments firm.
User and account security
How we keep your data safe
- Deployment of in-transit encryption as well as encryption at rest
- Regular security vulnerability assessments on our IT infrastructure
- Utilisation of independent auditors for external penetration tests and security scans
- Employment of encryption technologies at various levels
Instarem utilizes the AWS Cloud. We have implemented the best security practices to protect our IT infrastructure from cyber-attacks by:
- Utilising industry leading firewalls as well as intrusion detection and prevention technologies.
- Employment of threat and vulnerability management tools.
- Deploying anti-malware technologies, filtering solutions, and traffic inspection tools.
We care about our customers’ privacy, and as such, adhere to all regulatory requirements.
Privacy by design is one of our most important privacy principles. We make significant efforts to implement controls for the protection of customer information from the earliest stage of product development.
Learn more about our privacy notice:
Reporting a security issue
We also support the responsible disclosure of any vulnerabilities detected within our product.