Complaints Policy - Australia
At NIUM Pty Ltd we aim to provide a high standard of care in all services. This Policy pertains to the services provided to you by NIUM Pty Ltd. We have embedded a Complaints handling process to ensure that the concerns of customers are treated seriously and are addressed promptly and fairly. Feedback is always welcome, whether positive or negative, to enable service improvement. The purpose of this document is to set out NIUM process for addressing complaints.
If you have a complaint about the service, we have provided you, you wish to express a concern about the level support received. Please contact us as soon as you can. Complainant shall indicate the dispute’s circumstances as clearly as possible and include any supporting documentation, evidence, requests, explanations. You can lodge your complaint to us through the following method:
- Help Centre available on our website or mobile application
We ensure that all complaints are investigated, documented, and resolved within 30 business days of the complaint being received. As part of our process, we will investigate your complaint and aim to provide you with a resolution/response within required timeline. We shall keep you updated throughout the process.
How We Handle Your Complaint?
We ensure that all complaints are investigated, documented, and resolved within 30 business days of the complaint being submitted. As part of our process, we will investigate your complaint and aim to provide you with a resolution/response within 30 business days of the submission/receipt date. We shall keep you updated throughout the process.
- We shall send you an email acknowledging the receipt of the complaint within 1 business day of the receipt.
- More complicated complaints may require more time to investigate. We shall our expectations where a longer period may be required. If the information provided in the complaint is not deemed to be sufficient to adequately assess the situation, NIUM shall contact the complainant via the telephone or email to clarify the area of concerns. The complainant might be asked to provide more information or documents for the investigation.
- We will endeavor to fully investigate the complaint and respond to the client within the shortest possible time. If the complaint has not been resolved within the expected time provided to the complainant, then a further email shall be sent to the complainant providing a status update on the investigation and estimated timeline for a final response/resolution.
- Every effort will be made to resolve complaints received in amicable, fair, efficient, and rational way, providing that such agreement is possible. When receiving a complaint our Customer Service Care center will seek to understand the complaint and may attempt to resolve it immediately. Where a complaint cannot be easily resolved, it will be escalated and handled by respective team members.
- As soon as we have completed our investigations, we will provide the complainant with a final response within 30 calendar days of receipt of the complaint. The complainant may contact the relevant external dispute resolution authority if the final response, resolution provided us is not to the complainant satisfaction. In our final response, we shall provide the necessary contact details for AFCA.
As stated above, if the NIUM final response/resolution is not to the satisfaction of the complainant, the complainant may choose to refer their concerns to AFCA. AFCA can be contacted via the below:
- Online: Info about before making a complaint (afca.org.au)
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
Your Complaint Matters
As part of our Complaints management we assess and analyze the information collected as part of our Complaints handling process to identify how we can continuously improve, enhance our services & support to our customers.