Instarem Instapoints Terms And Conditions
Last updated: 30 Sept 2022
By participating in our Rewards Program, You agree to these Terms.
InstaPoints serves as a reward program where You can earn points upon signing up, and upon transactions, referrals and other activities as defined below, through www.instarem.com. Your Instapoints are personal to You and not transferrable to anyone else.
How can InstaPoints be earned?
- InstaPoints can be earned as a joining bonus at the time of signing up on www.instarem.com; or
- If You sign up using a referral link or referral code, the ‘Referrer’ and ‘Referee’ each earn InstaPoints upon a successful referral where the ‘Referee’ is required to sign up and transact successfully through www.instarem.com for both parties to be eligible for the referral bonus; or
- InstaPoints can also be earned upon successful transactions, subject to the transfer amount meeting the minimum amount requirement for earning InstaPoints; or
- You hold an amaze Card and have processed foreign currency transactions under the amaze Card.
How can InstaPoints be redeemed?
- InstaPoints can be redeemed as a remittance order discount on the base currency / sending currency or qualified items published on the Instarem app starting 1 October 2022.
- You can redeem:
- For remittance voucher 100 – 400 InstaPoints per remittance order. Other terms and conditions may apply to the use of the voucher as published on the Instarem App. Unless a coupon code has an InstaPoints reward associated with it, redemption of coupon code and InstaPoints on a single transaction is prohibited; or
- For amaze cashback 2000 InstaPoints for SGD20 SGD cashback credited to your amaze wallet, or as published on the Instarem App: or
- Other items published on the Instarem App starting 1 October 2022.
- More details can be found (updated from time to time): https://www.instarem.com/instapoints-info
Annulment of InstaPoints
- Instarem expressly reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice to You, to add and/or alter, modify, change or vary all or in part, this Program or to withdraw the Program altogether.
- In case of any discrepancy, the final decision would rest with Instarem.
- For Singapore Effective 1 October 2022, InstaPoints credited to Your Instarem Account will expire after 12 months from their date of credit to the Instarem Account. Instapoints credited to your Instarem Account prior to 1 October 2022, will expire after 6 months from the date of credit to the Instarem Account.
- For all other countries where Instarem is operating InstaPoints credited to Your Instarem Account will expire after 6 months from their date of credit to the Instarem Account.
InstaPoints General Provisions
- Upon the closing of the Instarem Account, all InstaPoints will be cancelled and removed from the InstaPoints balance.
- Instarem reserves the right to restrict the use of InstaPoints.
- Instarem reserves the right to suspend or terminate the use of InstaPoints without prior notice to You for violating any of these Terms or for any other reason whatsoever.
- InstaPoints are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Instarem reserves the right to amend the InstaPoints Terms at any time with our sole discretion.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
- The InstaPoints Rewards Program, accessible or available through the site are provided or made available on as “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, completeness, currentness, freedom from interruption or error, viruses or other defect, and non-infringement.
- Your use of the site and of any content, whether our content or user content, is entirely at your own risk.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Instarem
and its group entities harmless from and against any
demands, loss, liability, claims, damages or expenses
(including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs), made
against us by any third party due to, arising out of, or
- your access to the Site,
- your use of the Site and the Instapoints Rewards Programme,
- any user content posted, uploaded or transmitted by You,
- your use or distribution of any user content,
- your violation of these Terms & Conditions, or
- the infringement or other violation by You, or any third party using your account or user name, of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Instarem and its group entities harmless from and against any demands, loss, liability, claims, damages or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs), made against us by any third party due to, arising out of, or related to:
- These Terms & Conditions represent the entire agreement between You and us with respect to the subject matter addressed herein and supersede all prior to contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and lawful assigns.