Sign up with Instarem & get a CAD 20 bonus on your first transfer.
Terms and Conditions
Instarem’s NEW20 promotion (“Promotion”) is brought to you by NIUM Canada Corporation (“Instarem”). Please read these terms and conditions before participating in this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, you, as a Participant, and all the Participant(s) agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, and you satisfy all eligibility requirements as provided below:
- As a Participant in the Promotion, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- This Promotion is applicable to the territory and the residents of the Canada only.
- This promotion is applicable for sending money to all receiving corridors.
- User(s) can participate in the Promotion by making a transaction through the website and mobile app.
- A “new user” is a participant who makes a successful Instarem transaction for the first time during the promotion period.
Steps To Avail he Offer:
- Register with Instarem.
- Set up a transaction and use the following promo code to avail a CAD 20 bonus on your first transfer: NEW20
- Your Instarem transaction should be of a minimum value of CAD 250. Participants can make a transfer of a maximum amount within the parameters as defined in their region by Instarem on https://www.instarem.com/info/international-money-transfer-limits
- Offer valid for new Instarem customers only.
- Offer valid only for first Instarem transaction of CAD 250 or more. Users will get CAD 20 with their first successful transfer. E.g. If a user applies code NEW20 on their first transaction of CAD 250, the amount payable to Instarem would be only CAD 230, applicable fees apply.
- This offer is valid from Monday, May 16, 2022 until Sunday, July 31, 2022.
Instarem’s NEW20 Promotion Mechanism
- The terms of the Promotion will apply to all new user(s) who make a successful Instarem transaction for the first time during the promotion period.
- All transfers need to be within Instarem’s policies and regulatory requirements – Please refer to our FAQs for more information – https://www.Instarem.com/help-and-support
- Instarem employees are not eligible to participate in this offer.
- Failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions may result in the disqualification of the entry in the Promotion.
- This Promotion is not applicable for corporate clients.
- Instarem expressly reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to add and/or alter, modify, change or vary all or in part, this Promotion or to cancel the Promotion altogether without any prior notice.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, or any other social media platform.
Nium makes money on foreign currency conversion. Instarem is the trade name of NIUM Canada Corporation, a subsidiary of NIUM Pte Ltd, which is the parent company of NIUM subsidiaries globally. NIUM Canada Corporation with License No. M15569293 is regulated by the Financial Transactions & Reports Analysis Centre of Canada. To view Nium’s and Instarem’s license credentials in other countries, click here.