Sign up with Instarem & get an SGD 20 bonus on your first transfer.
Terms and Conditions
- Instarem’s NEW20 promotion (“Promotion”) is brought to you by Nium Pte. Ltd. (formerly known as Instarem Pte. Limited). Please read these terms and conditions before participating in this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, you, as a Participant, and all the Participant(s) agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, and you satisfy all eligibility requirements as provided below:
- As a Participant in the Promotion, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- This Promotion is applicable to the territory and the residents of the Singapore only.
- This promotion is applicable for sending money to all receiving corridors.
- User(s) can participate in the Promotion by making a transaction through the website and mobile app.
- A “new user” is a participant
- who makes a successful Instarem transaction for the first time and
- the successful transaction is completed during the promotion period.
Steps To Avail The Offer:
- Register with Instarem.
- Set up a transaction and use the following promo code to avail an SGD 20 bonus on your first transfer: NEW20
- Your Instarem transaction should be of a minimum value of SGD 500. Participants can make a transfer of a maximum amount within the parameters as defined in their region by Instarem on https://www.instarem.com/info/international-money-transfer-limits
- Offer valid for new Instarem customers only.
- Offer valid only for first Instarem transaction of SGD 500 or more. Users will get SGD 20 with their first successful transfer. E.g. If a user applies code NEW20 on their first transaction of SGD 500, the amount payable to Instarem would be only SGD 480, applicable fees apply.
- This offer is valid from Monday, July 4, 2022 until Saturday, December 31, 2022.
Instarem’s NEW20 Promotion Mechanism
- The terms of the Promotion will apply to all new user(s)
– who makes a successful Instarem transaction for the first time and
– the successful transaction is completed during the promotion period.
- All transfers need to be within Instarem’s policies and regulatory requirements – Please refer to our FAQs for more information – https://www.Instarem.com/help-and-support
- Instarem employees are not eligible to participate in this offer.
- Failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions may result in the disqualification of the entry in the Promotion.
- This Promotion is not applicable for corporate clients.
- Instarem expressly reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to add and/or alter, modify, change or vary all or in part, this Promotion or to cancel the Promotion altogether without any prior notice.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, or any other social media platform.
Instarem is the trading name of NIUM Pte Ltd, the parent company of NIUM subsidiaries globally. NIUM Pte Ltd is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore as a Major Payment Institution under License No. PS20200276. To view Nium’s and Instarem’s license credentials in other countries, click here.