InstaReM will be at Sibos 2019 in London. Here’s all you need to know about the world’s premier financial services event.
What Is Sibos?
Sibos is the global financial services networking event organised by SWIFT. Every year, over 8,000 executives, decision-makers and thought leaders from across the industry come together at this conference and exhibition.
When & Where?
Sibos 2019 is on between 23 and 26 September and will be held for the first time in London, at the ExCeL Centre.
What’s This Year’s Theme?
The theme for 2019 is ‘thriving in a hyper-connected world’. The event will explore the challenges and opportunities that the widespread customer adoption of digital banking will present. It’ll also look into what impact new technology is having on infrastructures, value propositions and business models.
Sibos 2019 will seek to identify the culture, skills and working practices needed by businesses to maximise their potential (on a human and machine level). The event will explore five specific sub-themes, asking how human and machine collaboration can capitalise on data:
- Enhancing digital ecosystems – how banks can leverage new technologies like APIs and AI to offer better-contextualised services to clients while minimising the risks.
- Leveraging data – how the industry can harness data sources on a scalable and secure basis.
- Keeping ahead of cybersecurity threats – tactics to respond to information security threats.
- Adapting to geopolitical and regulatory priorities – how financial service providers can respond to the changing priorities and practices of regulators in the digital age.
- Exploring the human element – how workplace culture can evolve to adjust to the changes digitisation has brought to traditional roles and functions.
What Else Is Happening?
There’ll be a range of new networking initiatives, conference streams and interactive events that will help foster great learning, great conversations and opportunities to develop your business.
Sibos Spotlight – taking place on one of the stages on the main exhibition floor – will explore a different topical issue each day, featuring a variety of voices from the industry. Mornings will see an exploration of the issues, while afternoon sessions will offer up some solutions – all followed up with tailored networking discussions.
In ‘Views from the Top’, delegates will hear from industry thought leaders, CEOs and senior business leaders.
Meet the Team
InstaReM will be at Sibos 2019. Meet the team at stand 23 in the Discover Zone, where you’ll be able to get a demo, learn about our strengths in emerging markets and speak to us about how we can help your financial institution.